Monday, March 22, 2010

Sping is Here!

Cheese chicks, Pistacio salad, Butterfly cracker w/cream cheese
Fruit Leather flowers, Corn Beef, Carrots
Since there was no theme I tried to make it springy but we had our family St Patrick's Day dinner yesterday so I included some left overs from that. Emilee cleaned every cup out and then ate some more. The other little girl I watch ate more than usual as well and tried at least everything.
My mom is starting to get into the MTM now too. I was telling her about the rainbow theme coming up soon and some ideas. Yesterday when we went over she slipped me a rainbow twizzler she found while Easter shopping. I had to laugh!

4 comments:

  1. The chicks are so cute! It is so easy to get caught up in planning these meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks beautiful. i love pistachio salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tin. It's funny how addicting MTM is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm french and I passed in your blog by chance.. I love it..
    I like the MTM concept...it's cool and my little girl like it!
    Good continuation!

    ReplyDelete