Monday, March 8, 2010

Cups full of sunshine!!!

Yellow chick chocolate; corn; Wheat bread chicks w/ yellow cream cheese
pineapple chunks; eggs w/ cheese; Yogurt

I babysat today and was a little reluctant doing MTM today but we were out all day yesterday so I decided to try. It was a little hard getting it ready because so much was going on but I was happy with the results and surprised at what the other little girl actually ate of it. After they saw the chocolate I moved them to the middle of the table until they ate the rest of their lunch. Em of course ate everything except a little bit of the corn. I did get the other little girl to try everything. She ended up liking the yogurt and cream cheese chicks. Now we are going out to play in the sunshine!!!! Have a great day everyone!

6 comments: