Monday, March 29, 2010

Purple and Blue foods

Blueberry yogurt w/sprinkles, Plums, Grape Juice
Purple fish crackers, Rice crispy treat w/ frosting and sprinkles, Cream cheese & grape jelly on whole wheat flat bread.
I also made purple pasta wheels w/ butter and Parmesan cheese but they were not done when I took the picture and she couldn't wait any longer. My kiddo must be going through another growth spurt because she ate everything except the fish including 2 helpings of the pasta wheels.
I see next weeks theme is canceled. We will be having company for the next couple Mondays so we maybe be missing a couple tins but we will be back. I hope everyone has a great Easter.

7 comments:

  1. great meal! My little ones are going through growth spurts too. I can't hardly keep up with their appetites lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great meal! I have an eater too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet the purple pasta looked fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple pasta wheels sound cool. ANd the rest of your tin looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tin looks yummy! I love the heart shaped.

    http://cookandbaking.com/?p=764

    ReplyDelete