Monday, February 1, 2010

Seuss is in the House!

This morning we had Green Eggs and Ham! I couldn't find the book so I was not able to read it to her. Our Dr Seuss collection is seriously lacking so we will be starting one now. My good friend did lend us some books so we were able to complete our MTM lunch. We will be Seuss all week.
Gummy worm coming UP from cookie "dirt"
FOOT pb&jelly sandwich
CAT"S HAT cheese with tomato rings
OJ
TEN APPLES
THINK Orange yogurt SCHLOPP w/ blueberry on top.


We also made a Seuss hat for a fun activity today. I found that paper plates make wonderful hat rims. DD has got a cold and you can see it in her face. Poor thing! She had fun anyway and loved her MTM lunch.



















7 comments:

  1. JDaniel and both have colds. It isn't fun. Your tin is fun though. I love all the foods you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to wrap tomatoes around cheese for the hat!

    also. your collection is much more extensive than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an adorable lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hat and everything!!! The single berry on the top was a fun touch. ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used all different books as the inspiration for your tin & I think the worm coming UP out of the dirt is super! :)

    ReplyDelete