Monday, February 15, 2010

The color of LOVE lunch!

watermelon yogurt w/red sprinkles, strawberries, strawberry milk,
red bell pepper w/ ranch, ham and cheese pizza, red heart cookie.

Today involved a couple of firsts for my Em. We don't usually sugar up our milk but I decided to give her an EXTRA special treat. She loved it so I may just have to let her have it every once in awhile. For now, we will keep the nesquick hidden in the back on the shelf. Another first was the pizza which she also loved. I'm not sure why we haven't done this before. She loved to help make them and it was supper quick and easy. The peppers were also new to her but she was not very into them. That is alright with me because she eats all kinds of veggies. I almost did radishes which she likes but opted for something new. I love seeing all the tins and what everyone comes up with.



6 comments:

  1. What a cutie, I bet she had fun cooking! Speaking of fun, I am sure she enjoyed that crazy straw as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is quite a cook. I have never seen watermelon yogurt before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it all looks great. and that cookie. i think it's laughing at me. it's making me self-conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tin! Great that she could join in and help prepare it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the sweetest little chef!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tins and what a cute little helper.

    ReplyDelete