Monday, April 26, 2010

Left overs rock and Earth Day recap...

Last of apple juice, White Choc Easter Bunny...head, Jello Beans, Green Beans, Mac and Cheese w/ Spaghetti sauce, Apple sauce w/ Cinnamon.


We didn't do Left overs last week because I was excited to do Earth Week theme. so since there was no theme this week and I didn't go shopping we did left overs which worked out pretty well. I am also re-posting our lunch from last week because I posted it a day late and was really happy with how it turned out.

6 comments:

  1. looks good and delicious! I love your tin in the 2nd photo. Where did u get them?
    Muffin Tin Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's lunch looks delicous. I love your earth day lunch. You thought of clever theme foods and the egg is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I totally love your Earth Day tin! Sooo cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did to the egg! Very cute! I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete