Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth Week...

Go Green Kiwi, Ocean Water, Broccoli Trees, Dirt Pudding, Earth Egg, Fish in the Ocean


This week we have been talking about Earth week and what we can do to make it a better place to live. We have some different fun activities planned and I will post some pictures on my other blog about them soon. Anyway, I am off topic. We didn't follow the theme this week because I really wanted to do Earth Day!

I am trying to teach my DD how we can Go Green by conserving energy and water. On Thursday we are going to go pick-up trash along the bike path. She really loved the dirt. We were outside talking to neighbors and she asked if she could go eat her dirt now. We kind of got a weird look. Sorry the post is a day late but I hope you stop by and check it out. I am looking forward to what everyone else did.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your egg! Great tie-ins! I love all the Earth themes.

    ReplyDelete