Monday, April 12, 2010

All the Colors of the Rainbow...take 2


Jello Jiggle Beans, Rainbow Fish & Fruit loops, V8 fusion juice
Applesauce w/ Rainbow Sprinkles, Rainbow Rice w/ broc and Chicken, Rainbow Cupcake.
A few weeks ago when there was no theme we did rainbow colors so this time we tried to find things that had all colors in each food. Em enjoyed making the rice colored w/ me. I made the cupcakes a few weeks ago for story time snack and saved one in the freezer for this weeks lunch. It was a fun lunch and I love the rainbow that she drew.

10 comments:

  1. How fun! Love you rainbow tin this week! It is so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow rice and the cupcake. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Super colorful tin! :o) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these rainbow cupcakes! they're beautiful. good save!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I like the rice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the rainbow combinations of foods. Rainbow rice looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this tin! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cool rice! And I love the straw too.

    ReplyDelete